Thursday, September 1, 2011

Brilliant Decisions of the 21st Centrury: The Superbad Morning After

I started this cartoon a couple of weeks ago when I was sitting at home with a hangover because my friend Kevin and I decided to play a drinking game to the movie Superbad.  The game was drink everytime an F-Bomb was dropped.  Needless to say, we lasted 45 minutes and then we had to pause because we were both smashed.  But we finished a 26 of vodka (dear lord!), and then proceeded to watch a documentary (produced by Ricki Lake) about midwives vs. hospital births.  I learned a lot.  And then slept over at Kevin's.  The next morning, Kevin got up and went to work and I couldn't leave yet becuase I was not quite functional.  An hour later, I looked like this:



Something like a limping, smelly crack whore.  It was one of the prouder moments of my adult life.  Also, I'm never drinking again.



No comments:

Post a Comment