Friday, April 22, 2011

Before & After: Judgments of Myself

Before & after life with a yoga ball instead of a desk chair:



Before & after Christmas time:

December 10, 2010
This week I got a one-week unlimited yoga pass with my dear friend Kevin. I have done SIX classes in the last five days :) My body is sore today... And then I come home on Monday and will return to Vancouver in 2011 looking and feeling somewhat different no doubt. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!




Before & after Thailand:

March 2, 2011
Dear Edmontonians;

I am sorry to report that I am losing my Albertaness since Thailand stole my cold tolerance away like a thieving whore. I am, however, working on it. And I assure you that I will never complain about the weather here, nor will I deny my connection to the "true winter experience" that is Edmonton.
 

Thank you for your understanding.
 

Sincerely,
Vanessa J. 




No comments:

Post a Comment