Friday, April 22, 2011

Funny Thoughts: "Is This Real Life?!"

Here is an idea to ponder: Kelvin and I were discussing this for some reason.



December 6, 2010:
Eudora and I had nothing to do Saturday night, so we purchased a bottle of Vancouver's finest Malibu rum and drank it on a bench in a park. We discussed important issues, and developed this idea for a tattoo. Making my parents proud today!  

Look at the detail!  Appreciate it!



January 22, 2011:
I encounter strange people on the bus daily. Which makes me wonder: why is it only weirdos who take the bus? why don't wealthy business people ride the bus? wait, what kind of people ride the bus? Right. I would be afraid too, rich people.



Thoughts that help me pass the time. And obviously there are PLENTY of other reasons why I RARELY wear the tortuous high heeled shoe. These are just the most important ones.



This is a pictoral depiction of the passionate discussion I had with my brother the other night.

No comments:

Post a Comment